Lady, you want abundance in your life and you’ve taken steps to attract it. What area of your life do you want abundance in? Whether it’s money, love, health, confidence, or success, you’re in the right place. Here we have over 50 affirmations as well as pins you can save to refer to later.
What are affirmations?
Affirmations are positive statements that help to change the way you think, feel, and act. They are like the new tape that we use to record over the old tape playing in our head. You know, that negative self-talk that seems to bring us down when we know logically that what we are thinking and feeling is not doing us any good.
According to Stephen Covey, author of 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, affirmations should be personal, positive, present tense, visual, and emotional.
Do affirmations work?
There is research in support of self-affirmations to help with behavioral change. Self-affirmations are acts that affirm your self-worth, where you reflect on your core values, which gives you a broader view of yourself. So gratitude and thinking about the things that bring you joy in life can help the affirmations stick.
Researchers found that participants who were given self-affirmations before repeating the affirmations were more successful in changing their behavior compared to the control group. So thinking about the things that matter the most to you in life can help your brain take on instruction better than if you are not thinking about those things.
Taking the advice of the experts, we want to self-affirm before repeating our affirmation. We want to think about an experience relating to the thing that matters the most to us. That may be family and friends, faith, independence, money, etc.
We also want to be detailed in our visualization, use all senses in our visualization and involve emotion as much as possible. So let’s say you want to lose weight and you need some self-control saying no to those late-night snacks. First, figure out what you value most in your life, and think about an experience you had involving that thing of value. Try to visualize yourself in the experience and remember as many specific details as possible – remember to use all five senses. Was it cold or hot, what were you wearing, what could you hear, see, touch and smell?
Once you’ve immersed yourself in this amazing memory, start your affirmation. With the affirmation, do the same thing. This time it’s a made-up scenario, but make it super real. Use all five senses and think of your ‘why’.
When to do your affirmations
Time of day matters because you want to do your affirmations at at time when it is easiest for your brain to take on instruction.
Right before sleep or straight after waking up are the best times to think of your affirmations because your brain is in the alpha stage where your subconscious mind is most active and your conscious mind is out of the way to allow the subconscious to absorb the affirming instructions.
Affirmations for abundance in money
1. I deserve a financially abundant life.
2. Money is a tool that is changing my life for the better.
3. Money flows to me freely as I move through this world.
4. I am using money to create a better life for me and my family.
5. I am worthy of an abundance in money.
6. I am able to see new opportunities for more money in my life.
7. I have the power to create a successful financial future.
8. In this world, there is plenty of money for everyone.
9. I am in control of my expenses.
10. I am the master of my life and can attract money very easily.
Affirmations for abundance in health
1. I nourish my mind with healthy thoughts about my body.
2. I listen to what my body needs.
3. I care for my body, mind and spirit.
4. I eat healthy food to nourish my body.
5. I remember to keep myself calm in life’s tough moments.
6. I take the time to rest and recharge my mind everyday.
7. I appreciate that my body is working efficiently to renew and rejuvenate every cell.
8. I don’t compare my body to others. I run my own race.
9. As I get older, I feel better.
10. Everyday, my body is healing and getting stronger.
Affirmations for abundance in confidence
1. I am worthy of respect.
2. I am capable of achieving anything I work towards.
3. I bounce back from set backs easily.
4. I am easy on myself when I make mistakes.
5. I radiate positive energy and I love being with myself.
6. I am becoming more confident every single day.
7. I am an individual and this world is better for having me in it.
8. I have a lot to offer this world.
9. My life has purpose and meaning.
10. I accept and love myself unconditionally.
Affirmations for abundance in love
1. I deserve love.
2. I am my own best friend and cheerleader.
3. Self-love comes to me with ease.
4. My loving partner is finding their way to me.
5. I am attracting people into my life who will love and respect me.
6. My imperfections make me special.
7. Every day, more and more, I am loving the person that I am.
8. I will care for myself as well as I care for others.
9. My friends accept and love me for who I am.
10. I am getting closer and closer to finding a life partner who is perfect for me.
Affirmations for abundance in success
1. I am a magnet for all good things.
2. I am building success in all areas of my life.
3. I am persistent and dedicated to achieving my goals.
4. I have stamina to keep working towards my goals
5. I am growing in my understanding of what success means to me.
6. I am always focussed on success
7. I am full of positive energy which help me achieve my goals
8. I can achieve anything I set my mind to.
9. I am strong, powerful and confident.
10. I am destined for greatness.